Thursday 24 July 2014

AN UNFORGETFUL MOMENT

Today.. 24th July 2014. An unforgetful moment happens to my classmates. This story begins when......
After BM period, it was BIO period. All my classmates get ready went to the Bio lab, just beside our class. Usually, our Moniter or Assistant Monitor will find teacher, to remind her that it was her period as she sometimes forgot her period time with us.  Time passed by, it was 50 minutes of Bio period. We waited in the class... Wait for someone that responsible will ask us to went to the lab. My heart said that it will be something bad happens. Soon, we went to the lab. Teacher went to the room of lab, having chat with Assistant of Lab. I started to feel that teacher was disappointed with us. We had a bit discussion, on how to persuade teacher. Firstly, our monitor met teacher at the room. Teacher just ask him to tell others to study about the formation of twins, ourselves.. Then, teacher get out from the room, heading to lab. Through her face, I know, she must be sad with our attitude. "Class, next time I don't want you to late. It's not for the first time, but second time!". We nodded. " I can't stand with all of you! I am really disappointed with you! Maybe I'm the only person who desperately to teach you for your SPM! But you don't realise that your SPM is around the corner! Our class last Tuesday, you have promise to attend the class at 7.30am. But, you come at 8.00 ! I wait for you from 7.30. How many times I must say to you that I don't like you to sit at the bus stop before the class started. But you did it again. You should spend your time with something that useful. You should get into the class early. I really disappointed." Teacher said that with drop of tears through his cheeks. "I never cry in front of the student, but today I cry in front of you. You never think of my feeling!". Everyone started to realise our fault. Suddenly she kept all of her things; laptop, projector,marker. She get out and leave us from the lab. The whole class shut up. We discussed again. We desperately want to ask for her apologise, but I think it was not a suitable time as I feel that she must take time to release her anger. Our second mission was to persuade teacher at the library, as she was a library teacher. We went there... "THERE'S NO TEACHER". We found teacher everywhere at the school. Furqan lab, teacher's toilet, others room.  NONE. All of us was panic.. It was already 11pm,recess period. We went back to Block C, where our class was. Suddenly, someone heard the voice of peoples. It was teacher with all of the assistant lab in the room of Chemist Lab. We went there. We heard that someone spoke loudly.. It was assistant of lab. His voice look like he wanted back up for teacher, blamming us. But yes, I admitted that it was our fault too. Our heart beats like a drum, heading to the room. " I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO SEE ME ". We went back to our class, but stop at the stairs. Thinking others way to say sorry for teacher. 11.40pm. Math period. We make decision to went back to class. Sir come into the class , they talked to sir about this problem. And he give us an advice to ask for teacher forgiveness and hug with teacher. After Physics period, it was Amali Solat period. We took this opportunity to see teacher. This was our third and last mission to say sorry for her. We went to library, ohh we feel realived that teacher was there. We heading to the door, tearcher was busying with her PC. Someone said sorry for our attitude.. Teacher said, " Forgive you? I forgive you but that was not the main thing that I want from you. I want you to change.. I want you to promise with teacher that you will change. Actually I don't scold you because of today but I kept this disappointed feeling since last Tuesday... That time I want to cancel our class because only 11 students attend it.. But I still patient with you... Now it was not the time to be in conflic, conflic between students and teacher.. I want you to change. Let us forget about this... All of students cried. Our feeling really really faulted. The girls then shake hand with teacher and hugged together.... All of girls was crying.... Me too.. I feel really realived after our conflic with teachers end. But we had to face the effects of this conflic. Other teacher's BAD PERCEPTION to us. Surely, our reputation as the first class of Form Five Ibnu Sina will DROPPED down.

It was the long story but full with lessons for me. I promise myself. We promise ourselves to change our attitude. Insyaallah. :')